16 April 2015

Giving Medium a try

Hi blog readers,

I've been a little dissatisfied with Blogger as of late. I love Google and my Google products, but Blogger is stuck in a time warp and I'm just not digging the style and the (lack of) features. I want something simple and easy to manage (not my own domain, thanks!).

So I'm giving Medium a try. I composed my Palm Springs blog on Blogger and Medium to see which was easier, and I like Medium much more. I've switched blog names over the years but have been a happy Blogger user since 2009 when I left livejournal. I'm not shutting the Blogger version yet, but want to hold it here in case Medium isn't all I want it to be.

In the meantime, check me out on Medium at https://medium.com/@Sarahenity. I just posted my new Palm Springs blog and it looks fantastic! 

xo,
Sarah

Moorten Botanical Garden in Palm Springs, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment