14 February 2014

Finding joy: Love on a Cliche Day

I never knew love could be this way. I might have said the cliches before, but I never really really felt them until I met you.

In the beginning...

Every day you show me how you love and cherish me -- how you value me for who I am right now and also support me as I grow towards who I am becoming. How can you manage to do both?

You're probably tired of this picture. I'll never tire of it.

You love me and don't judge me harshly. When I see myself through your eyes, I can treat myself with a little more kindness.

You loved the costume so much you had to take a photo
right then and there.

You challenge me -- every. single. freakin'. day. Most of the time it inspires me...

My favorite hiking buddy. Oh wait... I didn't hike before you.

... except those times when it doesn't.

My favorite phase, according to you?
"Not appropriate!" or "Not supposed to!"

You invite me into your life, sharing the places, moments, things, and people most special to you with me. I see that and I appreciate that.

Christmas in Chihuahua

No matter what happens, I know I have your love and support.

We loved Toledo! 

You live life with a laugh and a smile, and I can't help but act the same with you. We are so alike in this respect!

Romp with the lambs.

But more than anything, with you I can be myself...

Impromptu April photoshoot

... we can explore the world together...

Sedona -- such a fun memory! 

... and I have the chance to love you.

I am... Rico Suave.

Te amo mucho, mi Sergio! Happy Valentine's Day, my love.

Beso,
Sarah

Love ya :)

2 comments:

  1. I haven't met him yet but I love him for the joy he's bringing out in you. Love love love that you are so in love. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sally! We might be headed to NZ this fall... if so we might have to swing by Sydney!

    ReplyDelete